An easy and beautiful addition to your garden, the Black Beauty Eggplant has a wonderful flavor and classic oblong shape.
Start seeds inside about 6 weeks before last frost date in area. Transplant to a sunny location after all danger of frost is past in the spring. Plant seedlings 24" apart in garden or pots. Plants will need to be staked early in the season due to their large heavy fruit.
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 2 1/2 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 24" apart
- Depth: 1/4 inch
- 155-165 Seeds Per Packet
- Seeds/Oz: 6500
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 80F
- Sowing Method: Transplant
- Heirloom Year: 1902 Heirloom