Lettuce- Buttercrunch Bibb
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Tender crisp buttery flavor and excellent grower. A great all-around Bibb lettuce for the garden or container!
Plant buttercrunch lettuce seeds in prepared soil 1/4 inch deep. Thin plants to 12" apart. The young thinnings can be eaten and are considered "baby greens". Plant again in late summer for a second harvest in fall.
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 2 1/2 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 12" apart
- Depth: 1/4 inch
- 545-550 Buttercrunch Lettuce Seeds Per Packet
- Seeds/Oz: 25000
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 55F
- Sowing Method: Direct
- Heirloom Year: 1963 Heirloom