Pepper- California Wonder Bell
A standard sweet bell pepper for your garden! Nicely sized and versatile for cooking, freezing or fresh. Can be harvested at the green stage or wait a few weeks for them to turn red! Both colors are delish!
Start inside about 6-8 weeks before last frost date. When first set of true leaves appear transplant to 2" pots. After frost has passed transplant outside in either garden bed or larger containers. Peppers like to be warm so be sure to keep roots mulched.
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 2 1/2 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 12" apart
- Depth: 1/4 inch
- 50-60 Seeds Per Packet
- Seeds/Oz: 5000
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 80F
- Sowing Method: Transplant
- Heirloom Year: 1928 Heirloom
- Plant Scientific Name: Capsicum