Pepper- Early Jalapeño
All of the awesome flavor of Jalapeno with the added boost of producing in slightly cooler temperatures. A wonderful medium heat to add a boost any dish!
Start inside about 6-8 weeks before last frost date. When first set of true leaves appear transplant to 2" pots. After frost has passed transplant outside in either garden bed or larger containers. Peppers like to be warm so be sure to keep roots mulched.
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 3 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 12" apart
- Depth: 1/4"
- 55-65 Seeds Per Packet
- Seeds/Oz: 5000
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 80F
- Sowing Method: Transplant
- Heirloom Year: Heirloom
- Seed Count: Approx 74 seeds per 400mg