Mammoth Starter Plugs
Shipping calculated at checkout.
MAMMOTH® Starter Plugs provide a 50/50 mix of coco coir and sphagnum peat moss, along with excellent moisture and aeration for all media applications.
Directions for Use
- Place your seeds or cuttings into the predrilled hole at the top of your Mammoth Starter Plug
- Do not plant your seeds/cuttings too deep as to provide the most media for root development
- For seeds, keep your trays in warm, dark place to optimize germination rate
- Be sure to never reach temperatures of 90°F/32°C or above to prevent seed dormancy.
- Monitor the moisure in your Mammoth Starter Plug.
- You will want your plug to remain damp but not soaking. Your Starter Plug will not retain any more water than needed for root development.
- Once you have visible root growth, you may transplant.