Brandywine Tomato Seed
One of the original Heirlooms, the Brandywine is a super juicy tomato with a tender soft skin. A classic variety with an unbeatable flavor! Produces a large fruit.
Start seeds inside about 6-8 weeks before last frost date. Transplant to prepared garden bed or container after danger of frost has past. Tomatoes get bushy and need support from cages or a trellis.
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 3 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 24" apart
- Depth: 1/4 inch
- 150-160 Seeds Per Packet
- Seeds/Oz: 7500
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 75F
- Sowing Method: Transplant
- Heirloom Year: 1885 Heirloom