Spicy Salsa Pepper Blend Seed
A great option for gardeners that love variety. A spicy blend of garden favorites.
Start salsa pepper seeds inside about 6-8 weeks before last frost date. When first set of true leaves appear transplant to 2 inch pots. After frost has passed, transplant outside in either garden bed or larger containers. Peppers like to be warm so be sure to keep roots mulched. Harvest: 3 months
- Lifecycle: Annual
- Time to Maturity: 3 months
- Sun Requirement: full sun
- Spacing: 12"
- Depth: 1/4"
- Uses: Great pepper for salsa and salads
- Plant Scientific Name: Capsicum annuum
- 85-95 Hot Salsa Blend Pepper Seeds Per Packet