Lacinato Tuscan Kale Seed
Some of the best tasting Kale there is! Also known as Dinosaur Kale. You can expect plenty of production from our open-pollinated kale seeds.
Start lacinato kale seeds inside about 6 weeks before last frost date in your area. Once seedlings have 2 true sets of leaves transplant to garden after danger of frost is past. Space plants about 12 inches apart in rows 3 feet apart. Frost tolerant in late season.
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 2 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 36" apart
- Depth: 1/8 inch
- 225-235 Lacinato Kale Seeds Per Packet
- Tuscan Kale Seeds/Oz: 8000
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 45-75F
- Sowing Method: Direct