Lemon Basil Seed
- This herb gives you a double dose of both fragrance and flavor. A wonderful choice for growing both inside and outside.
Great for both containers and gardens. Very frost sensitive.
To start inside, plant seeds 1/4 inch deep in starting mix. Transplant 10 inches apart after all danger of frost has passed. To start outside, plant in late spring when danger of frost has passed. Thin to 10 inches apart. Harvest: 2.5 months. Container approved.
- Lifecycle: annual
- Sowing Method: start inside or direct sow
- Time to Maturity/Harvest: about 2 1/2 months
- Sun Requirement: full sun
- Ideal Germination: 75-85°F
- Spacing: 10”
- Depth: 1/4”
- Height: 3’
- Seeds Per Packet: 355-365
- Lbs./Acre: 8
- Uses: use fresh or dried in cooking or as a mosquito repellent
- Plant Scientific Name: Ocimum basilicum citriodorumm