AC Infinity Cloudray S6 Clip Fan 6" with 10 speeds ec motor, auto oscillation
- Designed with an EC-motor to provide precise air circulation for all stages of a plant’s growth.
- Digital 10 speeds, from gentle breezes for seedlings to a powerful airflow for flowering.
- IP-44 rated specifically for the grow environment to be resistant to high humidity and heat.
- Connects with smart controllers to access climate triggers, grow cycles, scheduling, and more.
- Impeller: 6.5” | Airflow: Up to 315 CFM | Auto Oscillation | Fits all grow tent poles sizes
A next-gen clip fan designed from the ground up to provide precise air circulation for all stages of a plant’s growth. Utilizes a cutting-edge EC motor with PWM control to access a full range of fan speeds, from gentle breezes to a powerful airflow. The ten speed levels are shown with a circular LED display that dims after fan speed is set to leave your plant's light cycle undisturbed. Adjustable head tilt and swiveling arm provide flexible directional airflow options. Features a heavy-duty clamp that tightly grips onto grow tent poles of all sizes for a secure vertical hold. Each unit is IP-44 rated to be highly resistant against humidity and temperature. Can be powered through a standard outlet with its 8-foot power plug cord.
SMART CIRCULATION CONTROL
Features a cutting-edge Electronically Commutated (EC) motor, controlled digitally using precise electronic pulses. This PWM technology enables the fan to access the full range of its speed 0 to 100%. Set the optimal circulation for any plant growth stage, from ultra-gentle breezes for germination and seedlings, to a powerful airflow for vegetative and flowering. Includes a corded adapter that can be used to connect to AC Infinity smart controllers to access climate triggers, grow cycles, scheduling, and more. Controllers are sold separately.
RATED FOR GROW ENVIRONMENTS
This series was designed from the ground up for a grow space environment. All components are specially sealed to IP-44 standards to be highly resistant to liquids and dust. As a result, the system can maintain peak performance and a long lifespan even in harsher surroundings with high humidity and temperatures.