Cannabinology Silver Thiosulfate Spray Kit W/Spray bottle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- EASILY MAKE 100 percent FEMALE SEEDS: The Cannabinology STS Spray Kit is easier to use and more effective than Colloidal silver and other reversal methods. This kit contains everything you need to sex reverse female plants and produce feminized seeds at home or in a commercial setting. This proprietary Silver Thiosulfate formula is proven to provide ease of use, accuracy, and repeatability to breeders across the country and around the world. Start your breeding journey today!
- SAFE & SCIENTIFIC: Cannabinology STS Spray is safe, non-toxic, and non-allergenic. However, a plant that is treated with STS should not be consumed (it will be covered in pollen sacs anyway) and it can stain fabrics. It’s always a good idea cover up and wear gloves when doing scientific work!
- HOW IT WORKS: The Cannabinology STS Spray Kit contains a proprietary aqueous formula of Silver Thiosulfate (STS). When applied to plants at, Silver Thiosulfate (STS) blocks the action of ethylene, the 'female' hormone in plants. Blocking ethylene forces a female plant to produce male-type flowers, pollen sacks, and pollen. Since this pollen was made by a female, the pollen can be used to pollinate a non-treated female plant (or branch) creating feminized seeds which will be 100 percent female.
- HOW TO USE: Whether you’re just starting your breeding journey or are a seasoned breeder Cannabinology STS Spray Kits make it easy to make feminized seeds. Add water then a small amount of soap to the STS Spray bottle. Apply STS Spray to a female plant starting on day 1 of flower; repeat every 5 days until day 20 – 30. Pollinate a non-treated female plant. Grow the female plant until seeds are mature. For important tips on using Cannabinology STS Kits, see the included instructions.
- BENEFITS: Cannabinology STS Spray Kits provide new and seasoned breeders the easiest method of reversing female plants and producing feminized seeds. You can easily save your favorite phenotypes, produce new feminized crosses, and even flush out rare genotypic or phenotypic traits.
- Department name: unisex-adult