Hydro Halo Water Ring 9"
More effective irrigation of all types of pots/containers in all growing mediums.
• Connects to any ½ inch I.D. tubing (recommeded to use a ½ inch fitting clamp, not included, for a more sealed connection).
• Drip emitters and stakes only provide a single point of irrigation making it hard for water/nutrient solution to evenly saturate a container. The water ring has 54 perfectly positioned pores to evenly irrigate containers eliminating dry pockets of growing medium.
• Kit contains 3 removable stakes to keep water rings in place around each plant. The water ring can also be used without the stakes if desired.
• The water ring has a 1 inch gap on one end to allow it to be placed around large plants without damaging the stalks.
• Can be used indoors or out in soil or hydroponics.
• Durable construction allows for years of use.
• Can be easily cleaned between growing cycles.
• Create your own flexible irrigation kits easily with any ½ inch I.D. tubing and ½ inch fitting (not included). Please note that adding ½ inch ball valves may be necessary to create an even flow to all water rings in large installations.