Tomato - Sweetie Cherry Tomato Seed
Firm, round and super sweet! Everything a cherry tomato should be! A great choice for every tomato lovers garden! Produces a small 1- 1 1/2 inch fruit.
Start seeds inside about 6-8 weeks before last frost date. Transplant to prepared garden bed or container after danger of frost has past. Tomatoes get bushy and need support from cages or a trellis. This variety can be grown in a large container.
SWEETIE CHERRY TOMATO SEED INFORMATION:
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Sowing Method: transplant
- Time to Maturity/Harvest: about 2 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Ideal Germination: 75°F
- Spacing: 12-24"
- Depth: 1/4"
- Height: 3-4'
- Seeds/Oz: 10000
- Seeds Per Packet: 155-165
- Uses: eating, rich in antioxidants lycopene beta carotene, vitamin A, B, C, iron, calcium, potassium and phosphorus
- Plant Scientific Name: Solanum lycopersicum