Shipping calculated at checkout.
A culinary staple for any style of cooking! Thyme is happy to grow in containers or in garden beds. Great for rock gardens!
Start inside 8 weeks before last frost date. After frost has passed transplant to garden 8" apart. Great for use as a border!
- Lifecycle: perennial
- Time to Maturity: harvest as needed
- Sun Requirement: sun/part shade
- Spacing: 8"
- Depth: 1/4 inch
- 620-625 Seeds Per Packet
- Bloom Season: summer
- Height: 12-18 inches
- Uses: edible, boarder, rock garden, flower, pest control, container
- Low Maintenance : yes
- Seeds/Oz: 100000
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 70F
- Sowing Method: Transplant